The Eduardo Torroja Institute for Construction Science of the Spanish National Research Council (CSIC) and UEAtc Member , is involved as part of the Organizing Committee of CONSTRUTEC, an event which among other objectives, aims to point out Spain in the international panorama of the Building and Industrial sectors, to energize the national markets, and also to encourage international commercial opportunities, as well as specially, all those tasks which help to promote innovation in construction products throughout its technical assessment (DIT, ETE and DIT plus).
In this context, IETcc-CSIC actively collaborate organizing very interesting activities for architects, building and civil engineers, prescribers, construction managers, technical control entities, constructors, promoters, and construction products suppliers (manufacturers, etc).
Particularly, IETcc-CSIC will participate with:
- Public and personal attendance in our own stand 7C18, informing about our Documents: DIT, ETE and DIT plus along the duration of the Exhibition.
- Seminar about the Innovation assessment with innovative products (DIT, ETE and DIT plus) at the Exhibition Inaugural Day (25th October 2016), where first level national and international representatives, including Mr. Eric Winnepenninckx as UEAtc representative, will participate. A simultaneous translation service will be available. See program below.
- Seminar about Ten years of existence of the Spanish Building Technical Code (Código Técnico de la Edificación – CTE), its repercussion in the sector, and particularly in construction innovation.
- Participation in the Dialogues Forum “Architecture with EÑE”, a specific program designed especially by and for the architects, with the objective of the enhancement of the architectural sector, which will take place at the specifically place named: “LAPLÃZA”.
- Presentation of our brand new web page, http://dit.ietcc.csic.es, (now under construction), where among its contents, it will be available the “Points of Architectural Interest”, (PIA is the acronym in Spanish), which will bring to the visitor a complete information about the DIT, ETE and DIT plus issued by IETcc for participants in the Exhibition.
At this moment, it is expected a global participation of 1.300 companies and the presence of 65.000 professional attenders from more than 80 countries, which converts this Exhibition into a great opportunity.
We truly consider that we can achieve, among all, a unique event which will be a reference for the future.
To obtain a Free Professional Pass, please introduce the following code (CO160000081CM) when required by the registration form at http://www.ifema.es/construtec_06/visitantes/registro/index.htm
The Program of the seminar is detailed below:
Innovation assessment with innovative products (DIT, ETE and DIT plus)
National and international scenarios
Mrs. Marta Castellote.
Director of IETcc-CSIC
|10:10||Evaluación de la innovación con productos innovadores
D. Antonio Blázquez Morales.
Jefe de la Ud. de Evaluación de Productos Innovadores. (IETcc-CSIC)
|10:30||European voluntary framework
European Union of Agrément (UEAtc) y Documentos de Idoneidad Técnica
Mr. Eric Winnepenninckx.
General Secretary of UEAtc
|10:50||Global voluntary framework
World Federation of Technical Assessment Organizations (WFTAO)
Mr. Thomas Bruun.
General Secretary of WFTAO
|11:10||European regulatory framework
European Organization for Technical Assessment
Mr. Peter Schellink.
General Secretary of EOTA
|The vision of Building Agents|
|12:00||D. Juan Francisco Sánchez
Ministerio de Fomento.
|12:15||Dª. Pepa Cassinello
Dra. Arquitecta (UPM)
|12:30||D. Luis Rodulfo.
Director General de la Confederación Española de Asociaciones de Fabricantes de Productos de Construcción (CEPCO)
|12:45||D. Ricardo Cortés.
Director Técnico de la Asociación de Empresas Constructoras y Concesionarias de Infraestructuras (SEOPAN)
|13:00||D. Eduardo Bustelo
Marsh & MacLennam
|13:15||D. Jose Manuel Rojas
Director técnico de DANOSA
|14.00||End of the Seminar|